Saturday, June 18, 2011

We Call That One Resort Pimpin Plzz :)

So I'm sitting here on my day off thinking... 'DAMN it would be good to be at a resort right now'... I'm I the only person who feels that way?!?! With this sudden heat wave, I don't think I am. I just wanna lay by the pool n relax with some sun-screen and a cold lemonade. Or get a nice LONG massage. A girl can dream right?!?!? So of course i began to think about what i would be wearing(iKnow I'm obsessed)!!! iReally can't help it iSwear!!! Recently I came across these oxford shoes from Steve Madden and I couldn't help but to be intrigued... iThink I'm gonna order them online... That's if I can find them(I'm gonna have to check). Well I paired the shoes with some boyfriend jeans(a definite MUST for summer) and a sheer nude-colored top. A straw fedora to keep me cool from the sun, the perfect tote and sum BLINGED out accessories to top it off. I just LOVE those shades... They look so vintage. Is it weird that i just built a whole outfit off of some shoes?!?!? I don't think so... Hope everyone enjoyed their saturday... Kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment