Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Girls Night Out Plzz

iSwear iHave THE BEST friends in the world, they're always there for me in the knick of time. Whether they have to wipe a tear or share a drink and a laugh I can always count on them to come through for me. I haven't bin partying much lately so i decided to call Girls Night Out to kick back have some drinks and catch up on what everyone was doing. This isn't all my girls but I LOVE these girls all too much to not feature them in this post.

Everyone meet my BEST BESTEST FRIEND (at least the girl) Sasha... Isn't she PURTTY?!?!? iKNOW!!! Simplicity, the best word to describe this college student.  She decided to stay cool with a white tank, short gray skirt and added a printed scarf to tie the whole look together. Round-toe pumps, in just the right shade of gray, takes the outfit to the next notch.

White Tank- JCPenny- $12.99
Gray Skirt- Made By The Worm
Gray Pumps- Escante Boutique- $40
 Printed Scarf- Gift
Accessories( Clutch, Earrings, Ring)- Forever 21- Total of $20
 
Next up is Alicia... We've bin friends for a while now and with every experience we share our friendship only gets stronger. Keeping it sassy like her attitude she opted for a short black n gray tank dress. Rhinestone accessories and peep toe shoes cap off the look. For makeup she went with heavy liner and glossed lips.

Dress- Body Central- $20
Shoes- Jessica Simpson- $60
Necklace- Charlotte Russe- $7.80
Ring- Charlotte Russe - $5.40
Bracelets- Forever 21- $6
Watch- Guess- $198

Guess its my turn, anyone who knows me know that I LOVE to wear black. Its kinda like my kryptonite, so this mini sequin number was a must. After choosing a black rhinestone drop earring and cuff I went with leather gladiator heels because I didnt want the whole outfit to be so shiny... Get it?!?! For makeup I did a classic smokey eye and nude lips... I swear iLOVE my nude lipstick I would wear that thing everyday if you let me!!!

Dress- Felia Lauren- $58
Shoes- Destiny's High Fashion- $48
Cuff- La Boutique- $12
Earrings- Fun &Sun Wear- $7

We had a great night, filled with laughter n memories, I'd enjoy seeing pictures of you on your girl's night out... Send them all to memegrey@gmail.com. Lata for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment