Thursday, January 12, 2012

Basics Plzz: White Button Up Shirt

Every lady should have a white button up present in her closet. This item is timeless and classic and goes with EVERYTHING!!! It can be worn year round and is fitting for any occasion if done the right way. Actually I take that back, there is no wrong or right way to wear a button up you should put your style on it and it can work. I styled the button up 3 ways, thats different 3 ways I would wear it.

The first way I styled the button up is with a full mustard skirt. Simply tuck the shirt into the skirt, leave a few buttons open at the top to show of the gold necklace and I added a leopard slingback for a pop of fun and to show a lil style. The shades and bag just take the look up a notch. This look is very 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', I can see Michelle Obama at a press confrence in this outfit.

White Button Up2

The second way in which I styled the button up is with a pair of black pants. Again tuck the shirt into the pants and I added a camel colored jacket and black wedges. I didnt go overboard with the accessories because I wanted the outfit to remain laidback so I did a tote and a gold watch. This outfit is perfect for drinks with the girls or even a movie date with your significant other.

White Button Up

And last but not least the third way I styled the button up is with jeans shorts. You can tuck th shirt in or out or u can do a 'half tuck' which means u can tuck the shirt in at the front but leave the back out t show off your belt. I opted for tan oxfords (let me tell you that just before the new year i purchased a pair of these and they are SO comfortable) and also a fedora and blingy ring. This look is quite Bohemian and is great for those lunch dates where u wanna remain comfy but still be stylish.

White Button Up3

When your looking to purchase to a white button up just remember to go for the fit that best compliment your body type. There are many different styles of them, for example: You dont HAVE to get a long sleeve top you can get a 3/4 sleeve or even short or no sleeve. Just try out your options and be open to trying new ideas.

12 comments:

  1. I love the first and second outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love streamlined clothes and classics to this is my favorite blog from you just because the 1st outfit gave me an eyegasm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... Thanks Dale.. Now go out n put a hurting on a white button up!!!

      Delete
  3. Love these outfits, I would def wear them all, that camel colored jacket is tdf!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit choices love them all x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alot... Gonna Check Out Your Blog As Well!!

      Delete
  5. The crisp white shirt is an all time fave of mine and it is definitely because of its versatility. I love the looks you have here. Fabulous!

    New follower :)
    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iTotally Agree... N Thanks Wil Def. Follow!!! :D

      Delete
  6. I love all of your choices!! I LOVE the blazer! Where is that from?
    http://shoecloszet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO Much... The Blazer is from Mbym. (www.welikefashion.com)

      Delete