Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spotlight Plzz- Charlize Theron Dior Commercial

This HAD to be the first thing i blogged about, this commercial gives me LIFE!!! No matter what I'm doing, or where I am and this commercial comes on and I hear her footsteps running up those stairs i have to stop and watch!!! This commercial SCREAMS no OOZES fashion!!! From her hair to the DRESS(GASPS), its SO good. Charlize has actually bin the face of Dior since 2004 and this commercial is one of the latest incarnations of J'adore fragrance.

It was shot at Versailles over four days, the 90-second commercial was directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud and he brings Marlene Dietrich,  Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly back to life. Charlize runs up the stairs to greet them, all in the midst of a couture show in the Galerie des Glaces (Hall of Mirrors). These famous "adorers" of Dior are all dressed by Dior.

I know that not all of my readers along with myself can afford Dior but this is DEFINITELY inspring and being as obesessed as I am with fashion its a must see!! ENJOY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment