Sunday, October 30, 2011

Editor's Pick Plzz-Best Of Fall

I'm back again to share with you guys my top trends for the fall season. Fall time is about warmer tones, so hang up those bright colors and embrace some browns, grays and jewel tones. Unfortunately, I only have five things to share because I don't like much things that are trending this fall. Anyways here goes:


5. Oxfords- Whether flat or with a little heel oxfords are SUPER comfy
4. Scarves- No Scarf is the wrong scarf
3.Colored Jeans- Look for Jewel Tones & either pair with a print or color block
2.Leopard- Let your inner cat SHINE
Drum Roll Plzz.. And the number 1 Trend of  Fall 2011 is...
1. BLAZERS- A blazer NEVER EVER gets old, just make sure find one that fits and you can take it through the entire year!! :)





Fall Top Picks


2 comments:

  1. I justtttttttttttt LOVEEEEEEEEEE BLAZERS ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS HAVE............. I'VE GOT THAT FROM MY MOMMA LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... Thanks Follow My BLOGGGG!!! :)

    ReplyDelete