Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Introduction Plzz

Hey World! My name is Meme Grey and welcome to 'Dress Me Plzz', a new online fashion and style destination focused on everything fashion. i am a 21 year old college student from Freeport, Grand Bahama in the Bahamas. I work at a clothing store named La Boutique in downtown Freeport.

I could remember being about 12 or 13 and not being into fashion very much. I would always wear baggy clothing to hide my body. It wasn't until i was about 15 and i bought my first fashion magazine and i became hooked! The many different designers, patterns, styles, colors, and fabrics sorta sucked me into what know is an obsession! It was like another world for me; a world i came to love and respect!

Every time I watch something on television or maybe even read a magazine I look at it from a fashion stand point. I'm always thinking 'Hey, this is how I would do that if i could'. I think its safe to say i'm obsessed with everything fashion n working in a clothing store doesn't make it any better.

Checkout celebrity styles for less, street fashion and stay in the know with up to date fashion advice. Last but not least u can post all your questions and comments and include 'Ask Me Plzz' in the title. Lata For Now! Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment